Voter FAQs

Absentee Ballots are only available for those already registered in another county or state. They must be handed in to the Civic Engagement Office (the Compass), The Elections Office (185 East Seneca St.), or at one of the Rock the Vote events. After handing in the application, you will receive a ballot in the mail.

Where do I vote? For Students living in Mackin Complex (Lonis or Mooreland Halls) – You will not be voting on the SUNY Oswego Campus, you will be voting at St. Josephs Catholic Church located at 240 West 1st Street. You can also visit Vote 411 to find out more.

For Off-Campus Students and Residents of Oswego County – Once you have registered use this link to look up where you’re voting.

Visit 866 Our Vote to:

•    Verify your registration;
•    Register to vote;
•    Look up your polling place;
•    Review key voting rules and regulations in New York; and
•    See what type of machine you’ll be voting on.

Do I need my voter registration card? No, you don’t need anything at the polling place.

If you have any questions feel free to call the Civic Engagement Office at 312-5745, or stop by at Campus Center 145 (The Compass) during out listed office hours.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s